Title: Administrative Intern
The African Institute for Health and Development (AIHD) is a non‐profit, non‐governmental
organization (NGO) established in June 2004 in Nairobi, Kenya by a group of accomplished African
researchers and academicians. The Institute’s main focus is on implementing evidence-based
programming, conducting research, training and advocacy on health and development issues that are
contextually relevant to Kenya and the African continent. In partnership with local, national,
regional and international partners, the Institute seeks to influence policy formulation on key
development issues including health, social protection, poverty alleviation, gender, nutrition, and
What we are looking for: We seek to recruit an intern to support the Administration/Human
Contract Duration: 6 months
– Must be a Holder of a Diploma/Degree in Administration/Human resources or related
field from a recognized institution.
– Experience in Administration/Human Resources will be an added advantage
– High attention to detail and strong organizational skills, planning and time-management skills.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks against tight deadlines.
– Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of products, with advanced skills in Excel.
– Requires excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
– Must have demonstrated ability to successfully establish effective interpersonal
relationships with a variety of management and staff and work independently toward
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through email with a cover letter and a detailed
C.V. with addresses of three referees to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com not later than 26th February 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be